• Ensure that all payment receipts are entered into the system control;
• Perform constant follow up on the ‘unknown Payments Account’;
• Ensure timely and prompt book keeping of payments.
• Reconcile all other receivable accounts on a monthly basis and follow up on all outstanding items;
• Make sure Bank Exchange Rates and exchange rates received from HQ are updated in the system control for a month ending figures (Deadline 1st working day of the month).
Responsible for end month reconciliations:
• Update the reconciliations with disposals, additions and depreciations;
• Ensure correct calculation of depreciation and that the exchange rate adjustment is entered to the Equity;
• Ensure that assets which are no longer physically available – and where the book value is zero – are removed from the fixed assets schedule by invoicing at 1 USD.
• Ensure that there are no negative book values.
• Ensure lists reconciled to ledger accounts (parts and vehicles).
• Reconcile debtor lists to ledger accounts.
LIQUID FUNDS AND BANKS
• At the end of the week, there should be a cash count by the FM/ DFM or GM and signed by both the cashier and the Manager.
• Approve reconciliations;
• Give instruction for transfer of payments to HO;
• Give instruction for follow up on cheques not cleared.
• Reconcile creditor list to ledger account.
• Verify reconciliations;
• Give instructions and/or follow up any outstanding items on the current accounts.
Monthly accruals, prepaid accounts, private outstanding and wages prepaid/ savings.
• Prepare and reconcile all above mentioned.
• Update employees accounts for private and / or petty cash advances (deadline: 20th of every month);
• Ensure written approval by FM/BM of the salaries;
• Issue transfer letters to employees’ accounts whenever necessary;
• Ensure salary transfer to employees’ bank accounts. Deadline is 25th of following month.
• Ensure payment of salary tax (IRPS and pension INSS) within approved deadlines;
• Prepare all VAT returns and ensure that reported/declared turnover reconciles with the YTD reported turnover.
• Ensure payment of VAT and / or submission by every month end.
• Prepare annual accounts for Auditors: Deadline is end of January.
• File Approved Annual Accounts with the company register: Deadline is 31st of May.
APPORVAL OF COSTS AND / OR INVOICES
• Both the head of the department and MD to sign the tax invoice.
• Ensure collection of two signatories: BM and/ or FM.
• Ensure two signatories: MD and FM
• This includes cash form the bank where the cheque is opened.
• Manage people under your responsibility or reporting to you;
• Coach them on a daily basis;
• Develop individual function description;
• Organize individual meetings at least once a quarter;
• Give inputs to FM on staff performance monthly by tracing an existing clear job role description.
Regime: Tempo Inteiro
→ Mais vagas em Cabo Delgado
→ Todos anúncios de Motorcare
→ Explorar vagas de Administração
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|