PEP FIELD MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT POOL
To establish a succession pool for future Field Managers’ vacancies in PEP Mozambique.
DESCRIPTION OF THE DEVELOPMENT POOL:
Selected candidates will take part in training and development interventions that will prepare them to become eligible for future Field Manager vacancies. While being in the pool, the candidate will remain active in his or her current position. Being selected into this pool does not guarantee the appointment as Field Manager and the performance in your current position will remain an important qualifying factor when Field Manager vacancies arise.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Relevant Tertiary qualification would be advantageous, but not necessary
- 3 years’ experience in a Store manager role in the retail sector
- Good performance in current position
- Willingness to travel extensively within the country
- Candidates must be willing to relocate within the country
- Essential Skills: Strong managerial skills; Leadership; Communication; Interpersonal; Analytical; Problem solving; Decision making; Build and maintain healthy business relationships; Coaching; Resourcefulness .
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful