Counterpart International helps people build better lives and more durable futures, community by community. We equip individuals, organizations and communities-our counterparts- to become solution creators in their own families, communities, regions and countries. We work with them in some of the world’s most challenging places to tackle social, economic, environmental, health and governance issues that threaten their lives and undermine their futures.
For more information on Counterpart, please visit our website at www.counterpart.org
Counterpart International is currently seeking an Admin/Procurement Officer for a 5-year USDA McGovern-Dole Food for Education and Child Nutrition Program which aims to reduce hunger and improve literacy and nutrition among school-age students, especially girls. With the support and under the supervision of the HR/Admin Manager, the Admin/Procurement Officer will be responsible to assist in the implementation of USDA McGovern-Dole Food for Education and Child Nutrition Program activities in Mozambique and will be responsible for ensuring that daily activities, procurement and administrative tasks are completed and properly documented. This is a full-time position based in Maputo, Mozambique. The applicant should be a Mozambique national or have the legal right to work/reside in Mozambique.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Will be responsible for supporting with the daily administrative needs in Counterpart’s office space in Maputo;
· Liaise with service providers to ensure submission of invoices and prepare payments;
· Provide administrative support, as needed, to the project’s activities;
· Writing letters, make copies, binding, scanning as needed;
· Maintain updated trackers for letters;
· Responsible for the petty cash management in Matola office;
· Assistance with the preparation of Request for Quotation and initiations to Bid;
· Assists the Procurement/Contracts Manager in carrying out Procurement in accordance to CPI and donor-specific polices;
· Routing copying and circulation of quotes, bids and proposal for evaluation;
· Attend all the procurement committee meetings when the procurement specialist is unavailable or as mandated by the management;
· Routine communication, coordination and planning with the relevant requesting staff / programs regarding the order and delivery of goods/services;
· Support in coordination with Finance, Admin and Program departments to ensure integrated internal controls, timely payment of vendors and full, auditable support documentation;
· Maintain updated trackers for Purchase Requests, RFQ numbers;
· Prepare purchase orders;
· Updating of inventory
· Manage storage and inventory (logistics equipment, stationery and cleaning products);
· Monitor the use of project supplies and ensure the replenishment of stocks;
· Ensure the project inventory is kept updated.
· Ensure proper management of project vehicles, regular maintenance and use of vehicle logbooks;
· Ensure the organization of transport (daily movement of vehicles);
· Track fuel consumption and use of spare parts;
· Ensure the smooth operation, use, maintenance, and monitoring of communications equipment (computers, mobile phones, etc.).
· Update contact list.
· High school diploma required and University Degree preferred in related filed;
· Three (3) or more years’ experience in similar post;
· Demonstrated knowledge of US Government rules, regulations, policies and procedures;
· Excellent organizational, analytical, and oral and written communications skills.
· Ability to work well in a team environment, strong interpersonal skills;
· Able to work effectively with civil society organizations, and other beneficiaries
· English and Portuguese fluency are required.
· Experience working for USDA programs;
· Strong sense of responsibility;
· Analytical skills
· Good Judgment
Interested candidates should submit their CVs in PDF to [email protected] by April 15, 2022.
Counterpart International is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of Counterpart International to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Regime: Tempo Inteiro
→ Mais vagas em Matola
→ Todos anúncios de
→ Explorar vagas de Assistência Social
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|