Este anúncio expirou e pode não ser mais relevante.
Legal Manager (Better People)
Descrição da Vaga de Emprego
- The purpose of this job is to assist Angola & Mozambique in order to create a stronger link with the local administration;
- You will mainly deal with legal issues regarding contracts, litigation, insurance, tax and real estate. Issues regarding labor law and other HR matters are not involved.
Your responsibilities are
- The monitoring projects in Mozambique requiring technical knowledge in company and contract law;
- The managing litigation procedures and insurance claims due to the increasing activity of our customer in Mozambique.
- You hold a degree in continental law (preferably in Portugal) and have a professional experience of minimum 3 years in a law firm (preferably in Mozambique or Portugal);
- The candidate should be able to work independently;
- Able to work autonomously in subjects such as litigation, contracts, insurance or company law;
- Needs to show a good technical knowledge in all the areas of law (contract, litigation and company law are musts);
- Has worked for a well-known law firm in a Portuguese-speaking country;
- Has an advanced level of English (necessary to assist me to review complex contracts (Oil and Gas for instance));
- Portuguese is your native language;
- French is a plus;
- You master the office tools.