Descrição da Vaga de Emprego
Supervisor: Site Supervisor
Job Purpose: To perform preventative and as-required maintenance on plant equipment and mobile manufacturing units. Working within the guidelines set out in the company’s SOPs and relevant Country regulations.
|1. Safety, Health & Environment & Security
- Operate within the company SHE standards;
- Perform job audits to ensure safe working practices and environmental standards are being fully employed;
- Compliance with plant and MMU maintenance procedures, including: work permits, confined space entry, control of change, PPE application, record keeping, security management and employee handbook;
- “Red Book” to be maintained. Hold critical spares on site;
- No safety, health and environmental incidents;
- No product transport incidents;
- No personnel accidents to self or direct reports;
- No preventable security incursions or thefts.
|2. Commercial Ownership
- Generation of maintenance reports and sustenance of records;
- Active participation in “participative management” approach;
- Continuous variable production cost reduction (active project participation);
- Continuous fixed cost reduction (active project participation);
- Personal employee development towards higher-level capability;
- Active participation in drafting and revision of operating procedures.
|3. Innovative Customer Solutions
- Active participation in continuous improvement of operating systems to advantaging customer and our company;
- Implementation of new customer-focused projects to improve their profitability.
|4. Working Together
- Active participation in site meetings, and demonstrable cooperation with company and Customer’s staff at site;
- Assist Operations and Site Manager with local communities (in conjunction with client) to facilitate community knowledge and acceptance of site operations.
- Team player;
- English speaker preferred;
- Other African languages an asset;
- Experience in operating computers (preferred).
Education and Experience:
- Excellent mechanical and or electrical abilities (mechanical certification required);
- High school level education;
- Experience in operating heavy equipment (preferred).
- Remote location, hostile environment.