Artisan (Technician Painter)
Descrição da Vaga de Emprego
Email: [email protected]
Reports to Workshop Manager
- Carry out repairs and maintenance on the company Assets.
Key performance areas
- Delivering on time as per expected standards or requirements.
Quality of work
- Producing work correctly the 1st time.
- Repair assets in cost effective manner to ensure in-house repairs stay cost effective and reduce turn-around time.
Administrative accuracy and timing
- Ensuring administrative duties are up to date and accurately completed.
Health & Safety
- Ensuring to comply with all health and safety requirements relevant to the department.
Decision Making Authority
Ability to stop a machine if unsafe and to prevent unsafe actions.
The Job is responsible for the following:
|AREA / TYPE||Responsibilities|
|1. Repairs and maintains assets as per the standard times set as benchmark in the department.
2. Communicates and attains approval for all time spent in excess of benchmarks.
3. Carries out Panel biting and painting to prevent the damage of machine structure.
4. Identifies and logs all snags. Should the snag be critical the unit must be reported and operation stopped by ensuring the status does not turn to green.
|Quality of work
|1. Conducts pre-and post-inspections on the company access equipment to be completed each time the unit is checked.
2. Quality of work must ensure no returns on work performed within 6-month period, unless customer damage can be proven.
|Cost Saving||1. Ensures cost effective repairs done on assets.
2. Ensures quick and efficient turn-around on repairs to reduce machine down time.
|Administrative accuracy and timing
|1. Ensures job card/Work sheet is completed with all necessary details and paper work to be handed in daily|
|2. Housekeeping – Ensure work area is tidy as per standard always.
3. Health and Safety – Adhere and enforce all health and safety standards and policies in the organization.
4. Establish & maintain a safe work environment at all times
5. Maintain tools at all time and use the correct tools as prescribed.
6. Correct PPE to be used at all times
7. Ensure all PPE and safety based equipment is checked and repaired / replaced before use.
8. Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to within department.
Skills Required – Specific
|1. Acceptable English verbal, reading and written skills
2. National Certificate of secondary education
3. Trade qualification as Auto painter, with knowledge of general mechanic
Please send your updated English CVs in a word document to [email protected]