Demand Activation Coordinator
Descrição da Vaga de Emprego
Email: [email protected]
ADRA Mozambique is seeking a strong candidate for the Position of Demand Activation Coordinator for a renewable energy program.
The main goal of the position is to engage and educate rural consumers on the benefits of modern energy solutions, as well as on mobile money and pay as you go (PAYG) payment mechanisms, while at the same time introducing private sector suppliers.
Specific tasks include:
- Work with off-grid businesses and GoM to map a pipeline of communities appropriate for specific engagement, education and activation;
- Develop education and activation activity(s) to give communities an understanding of clean off-grid energy products, practical knowledge of how to operate mobile money and PAYG systems. These will enable customers to make informed decisions about purchase of off-grid energy services;
- Work with off-grid businesses to plan how they can equitably provide a range of products at the demand activation activities to ensure maximum take up of off-grid services following the events;
- Develop and build on synergies with other partners’ programmes.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, economics or equivalent;
- 7 years of national or international professional experience for donor funded programmes;
- Experience in community engagement and/or awareness creation campaigns;
- Ability to plan work in a collaborative manner and to manage priorities;
- Demonstrated project management skills, capacity building, involving multiple stakeholders;
- Strong skills in communication;
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Portuguese required.