Foundation Phase Teacher- Primary Teacher
Descrição da Vaga de Emprego
Email: [email protected]
TJ Consultants is a Human Resources Strategic Consulting company that is head hunting for the mining area: Foundation Phase Teacher – Primary Teacher.
- To be able to work effectively within a school team to develop, monitor and evaluate the school development plan;
- Create a stimulating, interactive and safe learning environment;
- Facilitate excellent transition from Flying Start/Early Years to the Foundation Phase and embracing the use of outdoor learning;
- Have an excellent working knowledge of the Foundation Phase Profile, Use statistical data to plan and inform pupil progress;
- Supporting the school’s open door policy, demonstrate sustained commitment to professional development,demonstrate a willingness to lead an extracurricular activity and support events, demonstrate a commitment to the vision and values of the school’s ethos and strategic direction;
- Prepared to take on curriculum responsibilities e.g. FP area coordination responsibilities in line with the practicing teacher standards and leadership standards;
- To participate in performance management activities which support continuing professional development and school improvement.
- Minimum of 7 years in teaching;
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in In-company classes, similar jobs – Elimination factor;
- Purchased certification in private education;
- Fluency in English language – Elimination factor.
To apply, send your CV to: [email protected] with subject” Foundation Phase Teacher10/17”. Only candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted.