Head of Human Resources
Descrição da Vaga de Emprego
Email: [email protected]
TJ Consultants is a strategic HR Consultancy Company which is recruiting for a client in the banking sector – Head of HR, to be based in Maputo.
The Head of HR will be responsible for the role to ensure effective team management in Mozambique, and development of talent through the implementation of various HR processes, policies and procedures, programs, and practices. Ensure provision of an efficient and effective Human Resources and administration support services to the Mozambique Operations
Support the CEO in managing a full spectrum of the human resources functions, including recruitment, compensation and benefits, talent management, performance management, human resources administration, training & development.
- To develop, align the HR strategy to the business strategy and implement the execution plans;
- Align the Group HR policies and procedures in line with country regulations and laws;
- Review and implement end to end HR processes to ensure best in class and eliminate waste and duplication of efforts;
- In conjunction with the Group Talent Manager, ensure that the country has adequate talent pool to run the business now and in the future;
- To ensure that the budget is in place to support talent management process that include talent identification, succession plans, career guides, cross border moves and plans for bridging the talent gaps;
- Implement a performance management system that aligns individual KPAs to the country KPAs and KPIs. Ensure that line managers have the desired competencies to drive performance management;
- Manage the HR Services and policies;
- Support the recruitment process of staff;
- Coordinate all staff induction and training – by all senior manager and Identify staff training needs, plan and implement suitable training programs;
- Ensure and coordinate orientation of new employees and monitor probation periods;
- Follow up with managers to ensure timely appraisal of staff as per the performance policy;
- Manage conflicts and implement disciplinary action for staff as recommended;
- Design, develop, implement HR policies and procedures and ensure Board approvals;
- Prepare HR reports monthly and communication, relating to: Staff numbers, recruitment, discipline, termination/resignation, performance appraisal and impending HR activities;
- Coordinate the Payroll process.
Requisites/ Experience Required
- Minimum 8 years in Human Resources Management;
- 5 years of experience in Human Resources Management or Coordination in the banking sector;
- Experience of management development, Talent Management and skills training;
- Full understanding of country labour laws and regulations as well as Union management;
- Deep understanding of the role of talent management in delivering business goals and objectives;
- Experience in structuring or restructuring Human Resources departments – Creation of norms and internal policies, Unions and analysis and description of positions;
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
Candidate must send CV to: [email protected] with the subject “HeadOfHR06/17”.