Monitoring & Evaluation Official
Descrição da Vaga de Emprego
Email: [email protected]
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development NGO working for children and community development.
- Developing M&E tools, systems and processes that improve program effectiveness and accountability;
- Developing data collection process;
- Undertaking periodic reviews of implementation and monitoring operations and reporting mechanism including the preparation of best practices and lessons learned;
- Analyzing all strategic program and project documents so that key GNMOZ issues are reflected in the programs.
- Mozambican Nationality;
- Above Bachelor school degree in Statistics, Economics, sociology or development;
- Good communication skill written and oral (Portuguese and English);
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and statistic programs like SPSS;
- Willingness to travel to rural area;
- A minimum of 2 years of humanitarian development field or related-experience;
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and public.
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Letter of Motivation;
- Certificate of qualification;
- Recommendation letter from previous organization or else.
How to Apply
- All applications should be sent to the e-mail: [email protected] until the day (2 weeks)
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
The e-mail address provided before was not correct, therefore the deadline for submitting applications has been extended by one more week, by this way the interested parties may submit their CV´s to the following address: [email protected]
Good Neighbors International