Descrição da Vaga de Emprego
Email: [email protected]
RHDC Consulting Services Ltd, is a rightful Mozambican Human Resources consultancy company that specialises in Recruitment and Selection, Training & Development, Competence Evaluation, Research & Surveys and Temporary Work.
Our client, a regional financial institution intends to fill the following vacancy: Personal Assistant.
- Managing costs/ expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies;
- Delivering exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions;
- Supporting the Direct Report at the time of publishing of financial results, including preparations for presentations;
- Interacting with business units on behalf of the Direct Report;
- Keeping the Direct Report informed of various activities within and outside the Group through effective networking and building business relations;
- Ensuring all communications with clients are handled professionally;
- Ensuring compliance with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements;
- Handling travel arrangements (local and international);
- Ensuring that the Diary Management activities are executed on time to enhance efficiency;
- Planning and organizing of departmental functions;
- Typing business letters, minutes, memoranda, schedules and general correspondence;
- Handling documentation that requires the attention of the Direct Report and preparing reports on various matters by analysing reports and providing feedback.
- 2 – 5 years experience as PA to an individual at executive level;
- Business Administration, Business Studies or a Social Science Degree;
- Previous experience of working in a financial institution will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Time Management;
- Exceptional oral and writing skills;
- Customer care and focus;
- Planning and organizing.
How to apply
Please submit the following documents by e-mail:
1) Detailed Curriculum Vitae in and English and Portuguese in Word Format, and
2) Copies of Qualifications to [email protected], by 16th March 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.