Descrição da Vaga de Emprego
To Manage, plan and coordinate machine turnaround and to ensure effective operation of site, cost recovery, affective HR Administration, scheduled maintenance and customer relation.
Key Performance Areas
- Financial management and control Operations Management;
- Oversee assets and operational fulfillment Safety and Training;
- Risk mitigation;
- Provide certification to operators upon successful completing of MEWP or familiarization Operator training.
- Build positive relationships with customers Manage service, parts and lubricants stockholding.
Decision Making Authority
- Financial and operational decisions within area of responsibility in accordance to budget and delegation of authority as published.
The Technical Supervisor is responsible for the following:
|Financial Management||1. Expense control
2. Ensure that overall plan complies with onsite Strategies
3. Ensure legal compliance.
4. Allocate resources in the most cost effective manner that maximizes return.
5. Report to manager monthly on performance of operational activities and follow up on action plans.
1. Optimize Machine utilization and availability
2. Oversee tracking and control system for the equipment in order to understand the location and status of each asset at all times
3. Ensure safety of equipment is maintained according to manufacture specifications and service bulletin update.
4. Benchmark quality standard to be instituted and maintained on equipment and vehicles.
5. Ensure all equipment and vehicles are serviced and maintained according to manufacture specifications.
6. Monitors and directs workshop for optimal performance
7. Adhere to, execute and enforce relevant company policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
8. Monitor and review workshops performance through weekly, monthly and yearly reports.
9. Motivate workshop staff in accordance with HR policy.
10. Maximize the use and effectiveness of all company assets.
11. Ensure that all load tests and machine requirements are met.
12. Ensure that all assets are properly serviced and maintained.
|13. Management of the Preventive Maintenance Plan of the Equipment.
14. Prepare and execute periodic inspection plan of the equipment.
15. Generate report for equipment failure / needs.
16. Schedule of activities
17. Interface with the customers for the call of the equipment for Maintenance / Delivery
18. Execution of preventive and corrective activities in the
19. Corrective Field Service
20. Corrective service outside working hours (on call) through overtime
21. Issuance of management reports:
22. Management of team to deliver the business objectives.
|Customer Service||1. Maintain customer relationship standards.
2. Manage customer requirements to ensure customer satisfaction
|Safety & Training||3. Enforce procedures and process that ensure that every person who operates or drives an asset has the appropriate and legal license and training|
|4. Maintain and control the occupational health and safety standards
5. Maintain a culture of safety
6. Ensure all safety bulletins on equipment are carried out, documented and stored as per manufacturer specification.
7. Ensure all company assets are safe for use according to manufacturer specifications and OSH ACT.
Skills Required – Specific
|Financial Management||1. Budget control|
|Operational management||1. General management of team (Larger than 5) working in both technical and administrative roles.
2. Understanding of quality management
|Supplier relationships||1. Good interpersonal skills|
|Customer Service||1. Ability to maintain customer relation standards|
|Safety & Training||1. Understanding of OSHAS and industry safety regulations|
Work Experience Required
|Management||Supervisory experience in a technical environment||3|
|Financial||Been responsible for cost control of annual operational budget||3|
|Technical||Been exposed to hands on technical experience on all equipment||2|